Thursday 6 August 2015

Relationships: I didn’t know he got my colleague pregnant too!

By Bunmi Sofola
Dear Bunmi,
When my boyfriend visited me in my office, he discovered that the girl I shared the office with was an old school mate so we all became friends, Whenever he visited, this girl would discreetly leave the room after a while so we could have a bit of privacy.
Other times, she would hang around just for a few minutes’ chat before leaving. I became pregnant a few months ago and he said he wasn’t ready.
Since I am in my mid-20’s, I decided to keep the baby. My roommate in the office resigned all of a sudden and the next thing I heard was that she was getting married to my boy friend! I couldn’t believe it and went to his flat only to find this girl there. There was a mighty row and both of them turned on me. I felt really humiliated.
Farida, by e-mail.
Farida answered,
You will get over any hurt if you put your mind to it. Remember you are not the cad here. You’re suffering for your ex’s indiscretion, but there is an innocent party to think about – your unborn child. Since you have decided to keep the pregnancy, you owe it to the tot to make sure you are safely delivered of the baby.
What you need to do in future is to see if your child could have some sort of rapport with its father. Good luck.
@menuzzye_ follow us on Twitter for latest news UPDATE. 

WE LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, COMMENT BELOW IF YOU HAVE ADVICE TO SHARE


No comments:

Post a Comment