Thursday 28 March 2019

Comedian seeks public funds to buy car

Warri-based comedian Freedom Atsepoyi, known as Mr Jollof, is seeking public funds to buy a car speculated to be worth eight million naira.
Few days back, the comedian posted the picture of the car, a Toyota Camry, which he wants to buy.
On Tuesday, Mr Jollof, revealed that a donation of N1, 892, 343, 00, has been made so far, and he is not giving up with hope that the money will be completed.
“Ask and it shall be given Na beg I beg I no thief, I no rape, I no lie na truth I talk. Na Camry I want and na Camry I go buy. About to hit 2nd Million in two days.
“My motor money never complete Abeg make una complete my motor money and if you feel say I Dey disgrace myself Abeg cover my shame just buy the Camry for me!!!! I celebrate you as you bring your good tidings into my store house.”
Mr Jollof reportedly visited little Success in Sapele, the little girl who was captured in a viral video, saying she preferred being flogged to being sent out of school. He also reportedly registered her in a school, with promise to support her to university.



No comments:

Post a Comment