Monday 17 August 2015

(Photos) Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Vast Collection Of Awards

mercy aigbe wins city people
Popular Yoruba actress, Mercy Aigbe took to Instagram to show off the gongs she has won over the years. She also took time out to appreciate fans for their support in voting her as City People’s Yoruba personality of the year.


Mercy awards
She captioned the picture,
And yet another feather on my cap!…….To God be the glory!…..Yoruba Movie Personality of the year (2015) City pple awards! Big thank u to my husband for been my No 1 fan!…..and my beautiful kids!………Big Big thank u to y’all my fans! All dose who voted for me, I wish I can personally thank each and everyone of u!……for the likes, comments, prayers, am indeed very happy and grateful! God bless y’all!……..watch out for my new movie VICTIMS directed by award winning Nollywood director Lancelot Imaseun@lancelotimasuen best director city people awards (2015) ……hitting the cinemas soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment