Sunday 20 September 2015

Klint Da Drunk Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary(Photos)

Klint da
Comedian, Klint da Drunk and wife Lilien are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today. Klint have been married since 2007 and are proud parents of two boys.

He took to Instagram to share some words marking the occasion,
klintdadrunk: “#togethersince2007 @prettylilien, I thank God for a lovely, humble, beautiful and wonderful wife given to me on a platter of gold! You gave me the two most wonderful boys, Tobi(Denzel) and Afam(Andre). I’m most grateful. God bless you dear. You brought light into my dark and lonely life. I bless God for giving me you! I bless the day I found you. I love you! #anniversary #togethersince2007 #timedondeygo #ilovemyfamily #justthetwoofus” 
Happy Anniversary to them!c

No comments:

Post a Comment